Thursday, September 30, 2010

FRIENDS AND FAMILY, ARE YOU THERE?

Blogs are hard to write not knowing my audience. Just add yourself as a “follower”, so I know who is reading this. Look in upper right corner of my blog page to do so. I realize being a “follower” is a difficult role for some of you to play, but that's how it all works.

Spending and hour or 2 nearly every night writing is quite an effort. The alternative is visit with other Habitat volunteers, or watch the Bollywood Channel all night. HA!!! I did find Discovery on the TV which is a break from Indian, Chinese or Nepalese news. BBC would be nice too but not found.

5 year-old monks doing what 5 year-olds do---play

5 year-old monks posing





Sign at entry of our hotel parking area
Thanks to all who sent emails as well. I plan to post some photos tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment