Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WELCOME HOME TO HONG KONG SAY MY GREAT COUSINS!

How lucky we are!  
After an overnight flight from Kathmandu, I took the speed train from HK airport then taxi to my cousins' home and arrived around 8 am. My sweet Tom & cousin Don both welcomed me.  They had been enjoying coffee while solving the world's biggest problems.

So happy to see Tom again after 2 weeks away.
He has adjusted to jetlag but I took a long nap to catch up.

Today some more photos are up on prior blogs for you to view. We all went shopping in HK where anything you every wanted in the world is available.  We purchased a new internet cable for this computer & that's about it!  A group of folks from a cruise were all over the Stanley shopping streets and appeared seemingly rushed to meet their shopping deadlines to stay on their cruise schedule.  So glad we are lucky to have a more relaxed trip


Our cousins treated us to a terrific Thai dinner in a busy, curious section of HK. We had a delightful evening.  Tomorrow we will tour the city.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,

    I'm not sure I'm doing this right, but I just wanted to say how I am enjoying your trip. I almost feel like I'm there. Thanks for sharing. Continued safe trip.

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete