Friday, October 1, 2010

BHUDDA AIRLINES HERE WE COME


Off to school. Not sure but could be Grandma with little one


Young fellow selling an instrument of sorts.


Outside the Arts & Crafts store called the WHALE-owner just wanted to be different.


My guide & I on rooftop cafe.  New Zealand Habitat follow took the photo.
 Friends are all gathering at the hotel this afternoon. As I am sharing Internet access, this will be short.

My leg is much better today after a jump in the pool.  Had breakfast & lunch with Habitat folks from around the country. Lovely.  Apparently this is a BIG DEAL build as there were tithe requirements rather than just the usual fees for the Global Village. More on that later.

Yesterday I tried to show photos of my guides. Wonderful folks.
I did not describe the scene of three or four men holding an older man who had one very black tooth in the front.  One fellow had a brick getting ready to knock out that bad tooth. The "patient" was already hollaring with pain, so hopefully the brick therapy will help. Oh, we are blessed in the USA. Never again will I complain about a root canal.

Tomorrow I take Flight #ONE on Bhudda Airlines. Of course it is called #1, it is the first flight of the day.

More Later...........

No comments:

Post a Comment